SC Youth Soccer Riles & Compliance Committee Report - 8/7/10
Committee Actions / Reviews / Issues since last B.O.D. Meeting
I. Completed Club / League Bylaws - B.O.D. Approved:
A. Piedmont District:
2. Clemson Anderson Soccer Alliance, club #130
B. Midstate District:
1.SandLapper League, league#251
2. Palmetto United Futbol Club(New)
4. West Metro Soccer Club(Name Change)
C. Coastal District:
4.. Summerville Soccer Club #310
II. Club Bylaws Received/Reviewed But Not B.O.D. Approved:
1. Hampton-Varnville United #216: Required Edits, as
follows: (B.O.D. Approval Vote Required)
(a) The seasonal year of Hampton-Varnville United shall begin on
the first day of September in each year and end on the last day
of August in the following year.
(b)Add Risk Management Article: Hampton-Varnville United
shall enforce and comply with ALL Risk Management policies
and requirements set forth by SC Youth Soccer and US Youth
(c)Add PRIORITY Article: In the event of a conflict between the
the bylaws of Hampton-Varnville United and the bylaws,
policies and requirements of SC Youth Soccer, the bylaws,
policies, and requirements of SC Youth Soccer shall govern.
III. Reviews / Actions:
1. Generic Bylaws set, edited 5/14/10 and presented to B.O.D. 6/6,
distributed to Rules & Compliance Committee and State Staff.
2. Referred Rob Strickland Complaint back to SC Youth Soccer
V.P. for handling at the request of the State President, after legal
3. Reviewed alledged recruiting
violations in the
4. Reviewed recruiting issues in the
5. Received proposed amendment to Bylaw 406 from Coast FA and
Ocean Strand Soccer Club; responded 6/26/10 to clubs and the
entire SC Youth Soccer B.O.D.
Respectfully submitted in behalf of the Rules & Compliance Committee:
Jane Simmons, Sharon Koenig, Mary Bynum, & Bob Brantley, Chairman.