Application Form Below
JOB TITLE: Social Media, Marketing and Soccer Associate
REPORTS TO: Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer
JOB SUMMARY: Manage SC Youth Soccer social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage content.
- Implement an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport and Entertainment Management, Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in social media/new media.
- Demonstrated ability in multi-media production (graphic design, video, etc.).
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Display good judgment while operating in a flexible and professional manner.
- Highly developed organizational and project management skills.
- Customer-service orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong capabilities in website design, branding and content management.
- Exceptional computer skills; experience and comfort using marketing automation platforms.
- Initiative and independent thinking, planning and decision-making.
- Strong soccer background recommended.
- Strong team member
- Strong work ethic
- Possess mindset which is open and seeks challenges and growth
- Pursue lifelong development and learning
- Practice self-assessment and self-reflection
- Commit to organization’s culture and strategic goals
- Passion for soccer and/or youth development in all endeavors
Annual Salary - $13.46 per hour for a forty (40) hour per week
Overtime with prior approval depending on demands of the business
Some travel may be required
Annual Health Care Stipend - $3600 (biweekly at $150)
Vacation and Sick leave included
No retirement, No medical, No dental, No Deferred Compensation
Total Compensation - $31,600
Please forward your cover letter and résumé to:
Greg Vallee, Technical Director and Chief Operations Officer of SC Youth Soccer
Deadline for Applicants is April 22, 2019
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
South Carolina Youth Soccer (SCYS) is the National State Association for the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) and United States Youth Soccer (USYS). The purpose of SCYS is to develop, promote, and administer the game of soccer among players under the age of 19 years. For more information on South Carolina Youth Soccer visit http://www.scysa.org/