If you are injured while playing or coaching soccer for SC Youth Soccer and need a Medical Insurance Form:
- South Carolina Youth Soccer provides a Medical Insurance Policy, which is secondary medical insurance coverage.
- South Carolina Youth Soccer medical coverage has a $1000.00 deductible per occurrence, in addition to your primary insurance deductible.
- The form may be obtained by clicking on the link below.
- The form is to be completed by the parent and coach.
- The form must be returned to the SC Youth Soccer State Office for processing
- Keep a copy of all documents for your records.