Concussions will happen. Do you know the signs?
Source: Sports Brain Guard
Signs Observed by Coaching Staff
- Appears dazed or stunned
- Is confused about assignments or position
- Forgets Instruction
- Is unsure of the game, score, or opponent
- Moves clumsily
- Answers questions slowly
- Loses consciousness (even briefly)
- Shows mood, behavior or personality changes
- Can't recall events prior to hit or fall
Symptoms Reported By Athlete
- Headache or "pressure" in head
- Nausea or vomiting
- Balance problems Or dizziness
- Double or blurry vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Sensitivity to noise
- Feeling sluggish, hazy, foggy, or groggy
- Concentration or memory problems
- Just not "feeling right" or is "feeling down"
Please download this SCAT2 Concussion Assessment Form compliments of Sports Brain Guard and keep it with you at all times during this weeks game.
Contact Sports Brain Guard today for more information at 1-800- SPECIAL