James Island Youth Soccer Club
Seeking Professional Soccer Coaches
James Island Youth Soccer Club is seeking coaches to join our professional coaching staff for the upcoming 2022-2023 season. JIYSC, a premier club that competes on a local (CPL and SCYSA) and national stage (National League) for both boys and girls ages (U8-U19), is located 10 minutes from downtown Charleston. Our coaching staff is highly motivated and passionate to teach young players the game of soccer by creating a fun, dynamic, learning atmosphere. Our culture is one that values confidence, passion, integrity, and excellence,
For more information about James Island Youth Soccer Club please visit our website, https://jiysc.org
- Coach training sessions and games using JIYSC curriculum guides.
- Develop each player's skill and knowledge of the game (Player Centric Curriculum)
- Must always be a positive role model for children
- Interact with team parents to ensure parents, players, and coaches are on the same page thus creating a culture of community within the club.
- Inspire players to love the game of soccer
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Grassroots Coaching Module
- USSF National 'D' License or equivalent preferred
- College playing experience and/or teaching background a plus
- Ability to communicate well (oral and written) with parents, players, staff and representatives of other organizations.
- Must pass a background check
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Be flexible to travel outside of the Charleston area for tournaments and league play.
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends
· Compensation is based on experience, qualifications and number of teams that will be coached.
· Send your resume with a cover letter to Clark Brisson: email@example.com
· Please also provide 3 professional references